- The materials used herein and this website (collectively, the "Website") have been prepared by Finsoft Financial Investment Holdings Limited (formerly known as Finsoft Corporation) (the "Company"). By viewing the Website, or by reading the materials used at the Website, you agree to be bound by the following limitations:
- The Website is strictly confidential and may not be copied, published, distributed or transmitted or disclosed by recipients to third parties.
- The Website does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation to sell or issue, or any solicitation of any offer to purchase or subscribe for, any securities or an inducement to enter into any investment activity, nor shall any part or all of the Website form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with, any contract or investment decision in relation to any securities.
- The Website is being provided by the Company for informational purposes only and has not been independently verified. The Company does not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the fairness, accuracy, correctness or completeness of the information in the Website, and nothing in the Website is (or shall be relied upon as) a promise or representation or warranty by the Company. The investors should perform their own research and verification on the Company and the materials contained in this website before making any investment decision.
- The Website contains forward-looking statements which include, without limitation, statements relating to our business prospects; our future debt levels and capital needs; future developments, trends and conditions in Hong Kong financial market; our strategies, plans, objectives and goals; general economic conditions; changes to regulatory or operating conditions in the markets in which we operate; our ability to reduce costs; capital market developments; the actions and developments of our competitors; certain statements with respect to trends in prices, volumes, operations, margins, overall market trends, risk management and exchange rates; and other statements in this Website that are not historical fact. In some cases, we use the words "aim", "believe", "could", "estimate", "expect", "may", "plan", "potential", "predict", "project", "seek", "should", "will", and similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements.
- The forward-looking statements based on the currently held beliefs and assumptions of the management of the Company, which are expressed in good faith and, in their opinion, reasonable and speaks only as of the date they are made. Forward-looking statements contain known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, financial condition, performance, or achievements of the Company or industry results, to differ materially from the results, financial condition, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements are dated subject to assumptions, some of which are beyond our control. Given these risks, uncertainties and other factors, viewers of the Website are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. We caution you that a number of important factors could cause actual outcomes to differ, or to differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements contained in this Website are qualified by reference to this cautionary statement. The Company disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect future events or developments. The Website is only directed at qualified investors and investment professionals and other persons should not rely on or act upon the Website or any of its contents.
- The Website does not constitute a recommendation regarding the securities of the Company. By attending this website you acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for your own assessment of the market, the market position of the Company, and the market value or potential of the Company, and that you will conduct your own analysis and be solely responsible for forming your own view of the potential future performance of the business of the Company.
- Nothing in the Website constitutes an offer of securities for sale in the United States or any other jurisdiction, nor does it constitute an invitation to subscribe for, purchase or sell any securities. Any decision to purchase or subscribe for securities in the possible offering must be made solely on the basis of the publicly available information about the Company.
- You agree to refer to publicly available information for more complete information about the Company. You should consider such publicly available Information before making any investment decision.